Jesse Dean Tone Arm - PCB
Introducing the new budget build tone arm by Jesse Dean Designs!
Compatible with any PT01 or Handytrax portable turntable!
Straight outta SoCal.
Battle tested at Portablist Lounge.
Engineered to work with;
- Ortofon OM style
- Reloop OM-GT
- Shure M44-7
Comes in red, white, and black.
A far superior improvement over the factory tone arm.
- Constructed from FR4 fiberboard
- ABS molded gimbal
- Adjustable brass counter weight
- Front LED target light
- Phono analogue pre-amp included
- Magnetic clip for housing
- Easy wire installation kit, including cartridge mounting screws
Match it with a JDDX2RS-A contactless fader!?
Please note: The JDDPTA-PCB does not include a cartridge and stylus.
Why not get the tone arm with a Ortofon OM Scratch Cartridge & Stylus?
JDDPTA-PCB installation (PT01 Series) video
JDDPTA installation (HandyTrax) video
Latest pre-amp connection guide