Numark PT01 Replacement Speaker
Powerful Replacement Speaker for your PT01 Series turntable.
Unrivalled full range array speaker.
The stock speaker in the PT01 Series turntable is 4W of power.
The Celestion AN2075 is 20W.
Using their market-leading experience in the design of high-performance, small-format professional audio drive units, Celestion has created an all-new range of compact and lightweight loudspeakers that are ideally suited to many sound reinforcement applications, especially the PT01 Series turntable.
These drivers have been optimized using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to give a wider dispersion characteristic than conventional loudspeakers of this size. In addition, they feature a space-efficient square chassis profile allowing them to be positioned more closely to each other for improved coupling.
- 20W, 2", 8 ohm of badness
- Solder free, easy install
- Connection butts included
- Compact and lightweight, full-range neodymium loudspeakers
- Advanced Finite Element Analysis techniques used
- Wider dispersion to higher frequencies on the market
- Chassis purpose-designed for maximum free air movement, with square mounting frame to facilitate close coupling of multiple units
- Smoother response in the critical listening band
- Half roll elastomer surround damping for unwanted resonances
Read a bench test report here.
Installation instructions can be found here.