Ortofon VNL Cartridge
Pre-Order: Shipping early November 2020 or maybe earlier. Any other product(s) purchased with this pre-order will be shipped together.
In ViNyL we trust
Skilled DJs demand specialized tools that can help them push their creativity to the edge – consistently testing the boundaries in the realm of performance.
Understanding this and reflecting Ortofon's extensive experience in industrial design and technological know-how, Ortofon present the new VNL cartridge – a model tailored uniquely to the unrelenting demands of modern turntablists and portablists.
The new VNL features and improvements
- Extra resistance to hardcore scratching and back spinning
- High tracking performance for both DVS usage and real vinyl
- Optimal balance of output and of sound quality
Technological improvements have been applied for the benefits of all users:
- Ultrasonic welding of the components ensures high rigidity and freedom from resonances.
- Robotic assembly of stylus assembly offers high precision and uniformity of industrial production.
3 different feels to fine-tune your performance
To match the multiple applications of modern DJs the VNL Introduction package includes 3 different styli with suspension types of varying feel and rigidity:
VNL I compliance, dynamic lateral 16 μm/m N - Flexible
VNL II compliance, dynamic lateral 15 μm/m N - Rigid
VNL III compliance, dynamic lateral 14 μm/m N - Firm
DJs can easily identify which stylus type best suits their individual DJ style and enables their absolute best performance capability!
Further technical information can be found here.
Download the user guide here.