Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF BUSINESS
Turntable Training Wax (TTW) are not liable for shipping delivery, additional charges/returns from customs and/or refunds, when shipping to the following countries: *Brazil, *China
TTW require the following 'additional information' added on checkout when shipping to the following countries: Brazil, China, Russia, South Africa, India, Middle East
- Contact phone number
- National ID number
- Unless otherwise requested and you receive a confirmation acknowledgement from TTW - all items will be sent to the displayed delivery address on your order.
- For faulty or damaged vinyl, a refund or replacement will be provided once TTW receive the returned item. TTW will cover the cost of the return shipment when a new/replacement product is to be sent.
- For 'warped' vinyl. TTW are aware that plastic can morph shape in transit - that is a known risk. However, TTW are also aware this can be corrected at the customers end. Therefore, TTW will not provide replacement product(s).
- On clothing sales, TTW do not accept returns if the sizing is not right.
- On clothing sales, refunds or replacements are available on request for faulty or damaged clothing - a refund or replacement will be provided once TTW receive the returned item. Please note, the item can not be previously worn.
- On pre-sales, TTW will announce the date of shipment during the sale. However, unforeseen circumstances could delay this. We promise to communicate any issues that may arise and will inform all customers of the new delivery date.
- For all accessories, TTW do not provide technical support. These items come from 3rd Party Suppliers, therefore, we hold no responsibility on the mechanics nor functionality of said products. TTW follow the guidelines set by each 3rd Party Supplier(s) warranty.
- For hardware, all items sold by TTW carry a manufacturers warranty. The warranty period may vary between manufacturers.
- Loyalty/Reward points - the scheme is only effective from 6th April 2018. We are unable to transfer previous orders onto our new system prior to this date.
- Loyalty/Reward points are approximately calculated at 0.01 GBP per 1.00 GBP spent. Loyalty points can redeemed once 1000 points have been earned. Loyalty points will be continually reviewed and are subject to change at any given time.
CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by TTW. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to TTW where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our scratch store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
3. Pricing of products for UK/EU purchases may differ for Rest of the World (ROW) Countries, due to the TTW ROW exporting price band. VAT is only inclusive for UK/EU countries. The TTW ROW exporting price band is at the current rate of the UK VAT rating which is included in the product(s) pricing.
4. When using the currency selector, the rate is regulated by Open Exchange, which is updated every 24hrs. We have implemented a *4% increase in the exchange rate in order to level the comparison and expectation. There will always be a slight difference in cost when finally checking out. This difference will be the 'real-time' exchange rate being used through your selected payment gateway. *updated 19 Apr 18
5. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
6. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
7. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
8. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
9. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
10. Loyalty points are only available to registered customers. The points system gained and redeemed can change at any time. The loyalty point system is always under continuous review.
11. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
12. All shipping costs are calculated by weight. Shipping is delivered by Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked and Signed For. Any orders that weigh over 2kgs, will be shipped by alternative secure courier. Shipping costs will be continually reviewed and are subject to change at any given time.
13. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
14. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
15. Where you have ordered a personalised item, such as event tickets or e-vouchers - you may not cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
16. TTW shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
17. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
19. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and TTW whether written or oral.
20. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
21. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
22. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.
Powered by Zendell Limited
Registered in England & Wales
Reg No 6190787
VAT No GB923960413
PO Box 72045