Free UK Shipping.
PHASE has been developed to provide DJs with the most powerful and reliable way to perform with turntables in any situation.
Two remotes placed on top of your turntables let you control your DJ software without the need for using needles or timecode records. Developed to reach zero-latency, it offers a top-notch control for mixing, scratching or beat juggling practices.
Insensitive to vibrations, PHASE eliminates all the problems related to worn or damaged needles, dust, vibrations, etc, thus allowing you to save your needles from the wear and tear of intensive live or practice sessions.
PHASE is compatible with all turntable setups and most of the DJ software available: Serato, Traktor, Rekordbox and Virtual DJ. No need to change a thing, PHASE will adapt to your current set up!
Used by thousands of DJs around the world, PHASE has now become an inseparable part of their set ups.
- Includes one Receiver and two Remotes to control two turntables
- Plug and play with Serato, Taktoer, Rekordbox and Virtual DJ
- Fits with any turntable and DVS set up
- Top-notch control for mixing and scratching with zero latency
- No more rumble: insensitive to vibrations due to heavy bass, crowds etc
- Ready to use: includes cables and magnetic stickers to maintain the Remotes on the vinyl
- Free Serato DJ Pro HID upgrade included, with new custom features
- Comes with dedicated configuration software - PHASE Manager
- Robust and high quality aluminum built
- Up to 10 hour battery life per Remote
- Allows to control two turntables simultaneously
- Customizable LED strips that can be used as a marker on the vinyl
- Custom radio protocol ensuring a seamless signal quality in any situation
- 5V standard USB power supply
- Dimensions (Receiver - 25xx124x77mm, Remote - 66x25x8.6mm)
|Minimum System Requirements||Win OS 10 ver. 17134.0 > Mac OS 10.11 >|
|Configuration Software||can be found here|
|Phase Q&A's||can be found here|
|Technical support||can be found here|
'How to' tutorial can be found here.
Full manufacturers warranty - information can be found here.