3. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and so you should check it regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
4. We may collect the following information about you:
i) Your Name ii) Company Name iii) Telephone Number iv) Email Address v) Any postal addresses that you provide
This information will be taken from you at the time that you make a purchase through our online store, or make contact with us through the contact us page on our online profile.
You are also able to purchase from TTW without providing any of these details - but checking out as a guest.
However, if you set up an account, this can be edited and deleted by yourself or by request at any time.
5. How we handle your data - we use this information for the following reasons:
i) Process any orders you make through our ecommerce platform ii) Improve our products and services iii) For marketing our products and services to you iv) For market research
6. We are committed to ensuring that the data you provide is handled securely and have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial processes to safeguard your information.
Cookies are small files which are placed on your computer's hard drive. Cookies help this website to analyse traffic and visitors and help our site respond to you as an individual.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used on our site and analyse visitor behaviour through statistics.
8. Links to other websites
You may encounter a link to an external website page whilst visiting our online store or profile on this website. If the link is to a website that is operated by a third party you should know that we have no control over that website and as such cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of your data or information you provide whilst visiting the site.
9. Controlling your information
The only information we hold about you is the information included when setting up an account, in which you can regularly update or remove. The key information we hold is the delivery address, per purchase order.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete then please write to or email us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.