PHASE Pre-Order Terms
Terms and conditions of the PHASE pre-order
Pre-order: 2nd UK drop estimated delivery no later than 7th June.
Turntable Training Wax ("TTW", "we") are the sole UK distributor for the product Phase (“Phase Essential”, “Phase Ultimate”, “Phase”, “the Product”), that will be manufactured by Music World Media (“MWM SAS”).
MWM SAS has chosen to make the product available for online orders through its commercial website (‘MWM’s website’, ‘website’, ‘the website’, ‘the site’, ‘phase-project’) from the 25th of April 2018 and the launch of the product. MWM SAS terms and conditions can be found at this link.
TTW, as the UK partner for MWM SAS, has chosen to make the product available for online orders through its commercial website (‘TTW’s website’, ‘website’, ‘the website’, ‘the site’) from the 27th of April 2018 and the launch of the product.
TTW will also make the product available for UK Resellers by application through its commercial websites application portal (‘TTW’s website’, ‘website’, ‘the website’, ‘the site’) from the 1st of September 2018 and the launch of the product.
The customer, from either B2C or B2B pre-orders, is informed that the order is not placed for an existing product but for a product in the process of being manufactured and that the product may eventually not be marketed or offered for sale on the MWM SAS and TTW website. The customer is further informed that changes or delays may occur in production, and therefore in the delivery of the Phase, and that TTW cannot be held liable for such changes or delays. TTW will regularly update the customer with relative details.
The customer is also informed that:
- the validation of an order implies acceptance of the general terms of sale in their entirety. With the exception of the provisions stated in all of the above, which will prevail over the ordering terms during the pre-order phase, all the other provisions of the general terms of sale will apply;
- TTW shall not be liable if the product is never marketed. If the Phase is never placed on the market, the customer will be refunded the total amounts paid during the ordering phase;
- the scheduled product availability dates and final release date are for information purposes only and are subject to change at the sole discretion of MWM SAS;
- in line with MWM SAS, TTW reserve the right to grant the customer who order the Phase through the TTW commercial website, a discount on the sale price, including additional products. The amount of the discount and the conditions for its purchase (dates, eligibility criteria, change in the discount amount during the ordering availability period) are at the sole discretion of TTW. The discount amount will be assessed at the time of the ordering date;
- the conditions under which the order can be modified, such as the possibility to cancel the booking or change the number of Phase booked, are stated in the paragraph entitled “Cancellation and Change of Order(s)”;
- during the pre-order phase, TTW, under the guidance of MWM SAS terms and conditions, reserve the right to set a date after which change or cancellation of orders will not be accepted. After that date, any order will become final and cannot give rise to any refund (subject to the 14 day right of withdrawal granted to consumers);
- the photographs and other graphic illustrations of the Phase presented on the TTW commercial website are provided by MWM SAS, TTW, in line with MWM SAS, reserve the right to change the Phase description posted on the site during the ordering period. These are for information purposes only and have no contractual value. In other words, TTW is not bound by the product description, photos or colors (specifications data posted on the site such as weight, size).
- the selling on 3rd Party eCommerce platforms such as eBay and/or Amazon is prohibited.
Pricing and payment
The price of the Phase (“Phase Essential”, “Phase Ultimate”, “Phase”, “the Product”) is indicated on the TTW commercial website, which includes taxes and shipping costs.
The price will show the Minimum Retail Price (MRP) and the reseller 'purchase' price.
Product prices and the inclusive delivery charges are subject to change at any given time by TTW, but changes will not affect orders that have already been completed and confirmed.
All payments made by either B2C customers or B2B resellers are by proforma invoicing only.
B2C Payments for the Product must be made on the TTW commercial website through one of the payment options below:
- Credit card: we accept payment by all major credits cards that are registered to the Braintree gateway.
- PayPal: powered by Braintree.
B2B Payments for the Product can be made through the TTW commercial websites Reseller Account portal, by using one of the payment options below:
- Credit card: we accept payment by all major credits cards that are registered to the Braintree gateway. (3% charge.)
- PayPal: powered by Braintree. (3% Charge)
- BACS transfer (preferred method)
Credit accounts may be introduced to B2B resellers over due course.
Cancellation and Change of Order(s)
To cancel an order before the 'cancellation order date close' is published, send TTW and email with your order reference number and a full refund will be administered. This also includes the 14 day right of withdrawal granted to consumers.
To change an order, send TTW an email with your order reference number and inform us of your requirement(s).
Warranty and Returns
Please follow the procedure outlines in the UK Warranty and Returns document.
Powered by Zendell Limited
Registered in England & Wales
Reg No 6190787
VAT No GB923960413
PO Box 72045